Friday 24 October 2014

All Urban Decay Naked Pallets Lived up to expectations!


The hype about these pallets never seem to die down. And i'm not surprised as they're bloody brilliant! 
I've watched beauty videos on YouTube for about 5 or 6 years now and thats where I first heard about these pallets. I immediately wanted one so bad, I was willing to save up weeks of pocket money just to get one. However I got impatient and browsed around the internet for cheaper prices. Of course eBay came up and little did I know that fakes were possible. So yes foolishly I ordered a fake...at first. I mean apart from the cheap smell of it and the lack of pigmentation, the shadows still worked out to be okishh. That ok that I wasn't too bothered about sending it back, plus I was going to London shortly after for that Lipsy competition I've mentioned in a previous post so I really wanted to take a neutral pallet with me and that was the only one I had
But having used that fake and now having all the real pallets, I feel I can properly appreciate the true brilliance of these pallets. The Design of the pallets alone are so gorgeous and elegant, each filled which a generous amount of stunning eyeshadows which truly will suit everybody's skin tones and eye colours. I never ever get bored of these pallets. Everyday I look forward to using them, mixing different colours to create a different look depending on my plans for the day or my mood.
If you ever had to own one pallet, it would definitely have to be one of these beauties, to me they're just perfection.
IF I had to choose a favourite.... As much as I love them all dearly, I think I'd choose Naked 3, but then I really love the Original Naked  & Naked 2 pallet too... gosh so hard. It's like picking a favourite chocolate, impossible for a chocoholic like myself! Buuut Yeah. Well done Urban Decay and thank you for bringing these glorious products into our lives! PLEASE BRING OUT MORE! :)
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment