Wednesday 24 September 2014

Meeting JLS and Peter Andre!


 
So here is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
After having a pretty poopy time earlier on that year, when this opportunity came along, nothing was stopping me, not even college! I  can still remember getting the phone call now, I was out in a bar in Leeds with my college friends having a good time preparing for a night out. My sister called me informing me on a competition that we had won.
I had no idea at all that she had even entered us into a competition so I was really really shocked to find out, yet so incredibly excited the more she told me about it.
Lipsy held a competition on Facebook for their Launch of the new Lipsy London Love fragrance, the competition consisted of posting a photo to their Facebook page of you wearing Lipsy Clothing. 
Me and Sarah and our parents ( Sarah my sister, Right on the picture ) had just had a joint birthday party celebrating my 18th, her 21st and my mums and dads 50ths....all the big ones eh!
So for this Celebration me and Sarah both wore Lipsy Dresses, as we just adore the store, so with Sarah seeing Lipsy's competition she entered us with one of the pictures taken that evening.
The one posted below. (I'm on the Left and Sarah is on the Right )

 
 The other winners were chosen by the people who got the most votes on Facebook, However, Little did we know there were also a team of judges who were to pick a photo they loved too. And we were that vote!!
The Prize.
We got a Weekend stay at The Millennium Hotel  in London Mayfair, all travel was arranged an paid for.
We also received £250 in Lipsy Vouchers and a Lipsy Watch
A Spa Day at Sanctuary, Sanctuary Goodie bag.
And VIP Invitations to the Lipsy London Love launch party were we got to meet, party and have a picture taken with JLS.
JLS were doing the DJ set at the party so it was really cool, you could get up close, interact with them and everything, there was no barriers or anything, it was such an amazing night.
Along with JLS being there, Stars of TOWIE - The Only Way Is Essex, MIC - Made In Chelsea, Hollyoaks, and even the likes of  Loucien Laviscount & DJ Ironik were there.
I can clearly say I took every opportunity I could to get pictures with them!
All the Pictures are on my Instagram @abbierigbyxx
 
But yeah definitely one of the BEST nights of my life to date, as you can imagine. Would LOVE to relive it.
Sooo How did I meet Peter Andre Your Wondering?
This one was definitely a Right Place, Right Time Kind of thing.
We were waiting for our transport to the Lipsy Launch Party in the hotels lobby, when I saw Peter Andre just casually walk through the room. My eyes sprung open and my jaw literally dropped. I quickly glanced to see if Sarah had seen him too. I stood up, thinking 'We can't not get a photo'.
So I ordered Sarah to follow me, casually caught up with Mr Andre as he was about to get into a blacked out Car, politely got his attention and said " Hellooo, I'm really sorry to bother you but is it ok if we could get a picture with you?"
Petre Andre Kindly Responded with " Of course you can, how can I say no you girls looking so lovely" walking back towards us.
Wow. It was fair to say my heart nearly stopped and was amazed this wasn't a dream.
So we got a picture and he asked us were we were going to and we explained. He was ever so lovely,  a really nice genuine man! Favourite celebrity I've met so far!
I then Tweeted him like a proud Fan girl, and he replied back, got that photo on my Instagram too, just completed the amazing night. 
And that's Pretty Much It. The best Experience of my life. Lived, Over
and treasured always.

No comments :

Post a Comment