Friday 19 September 2014

Lucious Lush Cosmetics!

 
Lush Cosmetics!
 
I must be very late on the band wagon here, but it was only recently that I discovered Lush's Makeup Line. Now being a fan of Natural, cruelty free products, I couldn't wait to try to them! Although I have these two lush products, The Fresh Handmade Liquid Eyeliner and Conditioning Mascara, I can't take credit for Purchasing them as my lovely boyfriend surprised me with both <3
 
They actually had a really good range of products and colours in there, I was pleasantly surprised.I adored how the whole section set up, It was so cute, I loved how they had the disposable applicators for the eyes and lip products. Very Hygienic and Top Top Quality.
Of course I was a bit sceptical about the products at first, but knowing the quality of their other products I had great faith that these wouldn't disappoint.
 
I asked one of the workers there how long lasting the eyeliner was. He replied by saying the liquid eyeliner stays on all day and stays true to it's colour. So after seeing the free to use applicators I couldn't resist trying it out. (The amount of product you get in the eyeliner is amazing too compared to the others out there) So I applied the tester and off around the other shops I went. Hours passed and the hand mirror came out. I was both shocked and pleased with the results. It hadn't budged or faded in the slightest! So it passed my test and the products were purchased. The Conditioning Mascara is lovely, really lightweight, black, not clumpy at all and it really is conditioning!
 I love having these two products in my kit, they really complete my everyday makeup.
Happy Happy Girl!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment