Saturday 3 January 2015

Lush PopCorn Lipscrub, My Lip Lifesaver.



For Years I have been waking up with rough, dry lips, with little bits of skin that you could peel off but would hurt when you did. Forever hoping that vaseline would soon sort it out or a little exfoliation with the toothbrush, would cure all my lip problems.
Thankfully my lovely sister introduced me to Lush's Lip Scrub! When she brought it home I couldn't help but have a little try of it. I was amazed at how gentle it was on my poor lifeless lips. The texture is like finely milled salt, that's soft and embedded with moisture. The sweet popcorn smell is also incredible and gives me that extra bit of joy when applying it to my lips.
 The best part for me...it's reasonably priced at just under £5 natural ingredients & cruelty free! If your lips, have their struggles like mine did, I Highly recommend this product. My lips still get a little rough and flaky but not as often and I now have this little pot of beauty to instantly make them smooth and revived.

No comments :

Post a Comment